Sunday, February 26, 2012

Quilt Project Progress (Blocks 4 and 5)

Here is my progress on my Quilt Project.
Only one more block to go for this month!
 Below is a picture of what I accomplished while 
waiting at carpool.
For me, the best pastimes while waiting at carpool
are: listening/reading to spiritually enriching material,
stitching and napping ;-).
 A couple of close ups of cute girly puppy
(love her tiny bow) and...
of cute little duckling (he looks so happy and determine).
I hope to finish soon with my 3rd block for this month! 
I also completed Lesson #1 of 
Working on final stitches of my Lilipopo's pattern and I'm
about to start with the 1st princess of Lilipopo's 
Will post about these wip's and/or finishes soon!

(PS= I'm feeling a little better... thanks sooo much for all your 
sweet comments on the previous post!)

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear you are getting better! Your quilt blocks are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitcheries are so cute, I'm looking forward to seeing the other patterns you are working on, the 1st little princess looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spy a birdie and an adorable one at that! Just poppin' in girl!

    ReplyDelete

When I reply, I normally do so here among your comments ;-).
Do to my limited free time I am not always able to keep up and/or reply to each comment. Thanks for your understanding and...
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Comment Moderation Always On:
Anonymous/Advertising/Spam comments will not be posted.

These may also interest you:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...