Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Dd's Embroidered Alphabet and Stash

I've been a bit under the weather so today it's all about showing and telling
about my daughter.

My little one completed her alphabet back in September! I'm so proud of her! Now I'm the one that needs to find the time to finish mine.
She wants to complete her other wip's: a towel and the Barney Park sampler. Then she says she'll like to go through her stash and stitch from
patterns / transfers she already have before adding new ones.
(Obviously she didn't get that from me,... perhaps I should get a hint from her and do the same... perhaps.)

Ok, so back to my little one's stash, She inherited ;-) the basket
I was previously using for my
stash of embroidery transfer patterns.
Mine are now in a larger basket :-).
She wanted me to take pictures of her stash before putting it in her
basket. She also have some other printed samplers that are not on the picture.

Here they are all tidy!
**Note to self: Must respect what she wishes to do and resist the temptation
to fill her basket out. sigh**

She now keeps them in her room instead of the playroom. Now she'll be able to work on her projects whenever she pleases, previously that wasn't possible do to the safety concern of her curious baby sister getting too close to her supplies
(needles and scissors). Now she doesn't need to wait for the baby to be napping in order to embroider.
On my next post I'll show you my
daughter's current projects and will upload another picture of her finished
alphabet without the Sticky Fabri-Solvy. Until next time!