Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

What I've Been Up To

As I mentioned on my previous post, here are a few peeks of current wip's.
First is Jenny's free BOM "The Vintage Kitchen". The original 
BOM is in redwork, but I'm doing mine in blue... it goes better with my kitchen ;-).

I'm also doing another hush-hush stitching... only a little peek of it for now. I'm embroidering with Cosmo Multi-Work it comes in a spool in 2 strands, however I'm using 3 strands for this wip.

I'm still working on my Spring Stitching Club (pattern by Mollie Johanson aka: Wild Olive). This and the two other wip's above came with me on a family vacation trip. Hopefully by the time we are back home, these four hexies will be pieced into hexagon flowers. 

Before I go, for those of you interested on Jenny's BOM "The Vintage Kitchen",... here is how the finished project will look like once completed. Small and manageable, I most likely be doing all the stitcheries although not sure I will complete the entire mini quilt as shown. Perhaps you may want to visit Jenny's blog to check it out for yourself. Here is a link to her blog post.


I guess this is all for now... 'til next time!