Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Around the Fence, Completed!

I was able to finish stitching the doodle stitchery pattern I drew in 2011! 

This was in my "To Stitch" list but always was pushed behind other embroidery projects. Thanks to this month's stitch-along, hosted by Kristen, I finally got to it and completed it! 


Above is a mid-way progress shot, taken outside after winter storm Octavia dumped some wintery mix in this area a little over a week ago. Materials/Notions/Supplies used: Hardwicke Manor hoop (love these hoops), Sticky Fabri-Solvy (printed designed on it), Finca/Presencia perle cotton no.12 (for most of the pattern), and a little bit of DMC embroidery thread. 


This above was the stitching beginnings of it.
It was fun and it challenged me to stitch a little doodle that I've shared here on my blog for awhile now. 

On the upcoming post I'll share with you how I recently organized practically all of my hand embroidery projects along with my english paper piecing wip. I'm really excited about it! 
Until next time!