Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

Hand Embroidered Towel - Kittens

Among the most recent projects are a couple of kitchen towels I'm hand embroidering for a newlywed couple as a housewarming gift.
The 1st towel has a cute pair of kitties in love. This towel is already done. Working on the 2nd one soon, and will show pictures of the finished towels once they make it to their final destinations. Hopefully in a week or two I'll be able to send them away!
These pictures (above and below) show the very beginnings of this towel. I'm using Aunt Martha's no.9773 Love in Bloom* and Dunroven towels*.
Around here things are still very busy. I try to squeeze time here and there for my embroidery projects... you know, to keep sane. This is especially true when having to deal with fibromyalgia flares, like these past few days. At times it gets so bad that I don't even feel like stitching or doing anything for that matter... thankfully, feeling a bit better now!
The 2nd towel is the cute pair of puppies! Stay tuned for a peek!

*Notes: Non-afiliated links,... just sharing!
Aunt Martha's no.9773 Love in Bloom from Colonial Patterns.
Dunroven kitchen towels from Quilter's Studio.