Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Countdown ... 3 ...

I'm done with all three pending stitcheries! The first one that I was able to send to its forever home is the one above. A tea towel, with a vintage pattern embroidered in pastels as requested by my friend. I'm posting it here so as to keep record along the rest of my embroidered projects. I'm so happy that she liked it!!!


We were doing a personal swap and she made me a lovely Flora Supply Case (pictured above), which I love!!! It is helping me keep one of my needlework wips organized and portable. We sent each other additional goodies, but the main item was handmade with love. I will continue the countdown as soon as I send the other two and they are received, which may take me a few days since I'm currently feeling under the weather. 

It's freezing cold out there which means the trip to the post office will be delay for a bit. This winter has been a wacky-weather-kind-of-winter.... is started in the 70's and out of the sudden is freezing cold out there, not good for some us with chronic illnesses that get exacerbated with drastic weather changes and/or cold weather. Hoping that y'all are well and keeping warm or cool, depending on your location! Until next time!